Thursday, June 3, 2010

work and working through the plowshare

Sorry for a sparse posting lately. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed this week, but not all bad. Lots of things are going right at work, which means it's time to do lots of things all at the same time. In addition, the National GWIS conference is coming up, and I need to finish the program.

Lucky for Scott, and my labmates, I find cooking to be therapeutic, so I'm hoping to get a bit of cooking done tonight.

First, for dinner we had stir fry using the garlic scape, broccoli and cabbage from the plowshare (supplemented with an onion, sliced beef and soy sauce):


It was quite delicious, and the first beef we've had in weeks.

Later tonight I'm going to attempt a crustless spinach quiche, that we can have for breakfast.

And, as you may or may not know, Scott is a cookie monster, and we only have one left (gasp!!), so I am also planning to make some chocolate chip cookies tonight.

No comments: